TOPICS: #freemasonry #consciousness #holonomic #psychophysics #morphicresonance #holofield #frequence #vibration #electromagnetism #hyperphysics #noosphere #emf #cryptozoology #mothman #intuition #prebirthmemories #anunnaki #nde #obe
JULY Broadcast Schedule
- 14th, John Michael Greer. John Michael Greer is a 32nd-degree Freemason, a student of the ancient mysteries, and the award-winning author of more than forty-five books, including Atlantis, The UFO Phenomenon, and Secrets of the Lost Symbol. An initiate in the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids, Greer served as the Grand Archdruid of the Ancient Order of Druids in America (AODA) for twelve years.
- 21st, Shelli Joye, Ph.D. Shelli Joye is an Electrical Engineer with an MA in Indian Philosophy and a PhD in the Philosophy, Cosmology, and Consciousness program from the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco (PhD Dissertation title: The Pribram-Bohm Holoflux Theory of Consciousness). Her book Tuning the Mind: Geometries of Consciousness – Holonomic Brain Theory and The Implicate Order presents a psychophysical map of consciousness which is supported both by her own direct experience, as well as major concepts that have emerged in modern quantum physics and brain research, including the “holonomic mind/brain” theory of Karl Pribram and the “Implicate/Explicate orders” developed by the quantum physicist David Bohm.
- 27th, The Q.’s OBJECTIVE: REALITY w/cohost Dan Willis.
AUGUST Broadcast Schedule
- 4th Ken Gerhard. world-famous cryptozoologist Ken Gerhard joins host Jill Hanson to discuss the evidence for, and encounters with, cryptid creatures.
Ken has traveled around the world searching for evidence of mysterious animals including Bigfoot, The Loch Ness Monster, the Chupacabra, Flying Creatures and even Werewolves, and has amassed dozens of chilling and compelling first-person accounts. He has authored three books on the unexplained, including Encounters With Flying Humanoids and A Menagerie of Mysterious Beasts, and his research has been featured on the History Channel, Travel Channel, Syfy, National Geographic, A&E, truTV, Nat Geo Wild, Science Channel and Destination America. Ken is a regular guest on Coast to Coast AM and lectures across the US
- 11th Diane Brandon. Diane has been working professionally as an Integrative Intuitive Counselor since 1992. She is the author of Dream Interpretation for Beginners, Intuition for Beginners, and Invisible Blueprints, and is a contributing author to The Long Way Around and Speaking Out. In her new book Born Aware, Diane Brandon releases findings which reveal that infants have pre-birth, at-birth, and soon-after- birth memories. There are two types of people who were born aware: those who remember their thoughts, perceptions, and environment but were not spiritually aware, and those who remember their thoughts, perceptions, and environment, but were also spiritually aware. Those who were spiritually aware tend to have pre-birth or in utero memories. Evidence of just-after, at-birth, and pre-birth memories are presented as personal accounts. Brandon reveals that she, too, has soon-after- birth memories.
- 18th Chris Hardy Ph.D. Chris H. Hardy, Ph.D., is a longtime researcher who investigates nonlocal consciousness and mind potentials through systems theory, chaos theory, and her own Semantic Fields Theory. She has authored many research papers and books, including The Sacred Network and her latest book: DNA of the Gods. Chris holds a doctorate in Psychological Anthropology.
- 25th Dr. P.M.H. Atwater. The Q. explores the phenomena of Near Death Experience (NDE) with a world authority on the subject, guest P.M.H. ATWATER. Atwater is the author of more than 15 books, including Dying to Know You, Future Memory, Beyond the Indigo Children, We Live Forever, and I Died Three Times in 1977—The Complete Story. She has been researching the near-death phenomenon since 1978, is a workshop leader at major spiritual/holistic gatherings, and has addressed audiences at the International Association for Near-Death Studies, as well as the United Nations, and in numerous countries. Her books have been translated in over 12 languages. She has appeared on Larry King Live, Regis and Kathy Lee, and Geraldo.
Tune in to The Q.Psience Project every Friday night from 10pm-midnight ET: www.KGRAradio.com